IT service providers
Our IP/IT department (Creativity) has built up its expertise in this area through supporting, or even almost steering, a large number of IT roll-out and implementation projects, both for clients and for service providers.
The long experience and specialisation of the lawyers working in the Creactivity department allows them to know and understand the various strategic issues, the different stakeholders involved, the complexity of markets and the day-to-day reality of all concerned.
Legal knowledge is not enough: Creactivity lawyers have a wealth of technical knowledge, indispensable when taking on such cases.
Using this as a basis, Creactivity provides flexible legal solutions tailored to your needs and resources.
We can offer you a complete range of services, including:
- legal risk assessment, contractual arrangements and assistance in managing your projects;
- assistance in drafting tender documents, selecting and negotiating with bidders;
- assistance in managing the contract portfolio;
- protection of your IT innovations (patents, copyright, non-disclosure clauses);
- the legal aspects of distributing your products and services;
- drafting licensing contracts;
- supporting the setting up of partnerships (R&D, distribution, subcontracting);
- data protection / privacy;
- checking compliance with sector regulations;
- dispute resolution via negotiation, collaborative law and mediation, or – if necessary – representing clients at court or in arbitration procedures.
A team of practitioners specialised in IT services are there to support you: